Today's feature article is 16 Things To Check Before Joining Someone Else's "Pay Per Sale" Affiliate Program. Read it below!
1. Does the affiliate program offer you a free way to join without buying the product or service?
2. Contact other affiliates already in the program to see if they have had any problems.
3. Is the product or service related to your target audience?
4. Can they notify you by e-mail when a sale is made?
5. Do they offer backend products so you can get repeat sales from the same person?
6. How often will you receive a commission check?
7. Do you get credited for a sale if people come back in month and then make a purchase.
8. Can you get around-the-clock help online or offline?
9. Do you get a large percentage of each sale as commission?
10. Do they provide you with proven sales material? (links, banners, classified ads, sales letters etc)
11. Will they give you the leeway to create promotional ads.
12. Do they offer you access to an online sales stats page?
13. Do they use a reputable system to track your sales?
14. Does the affiliate program pay commission for sales of people who sign up under you?
15. Can they offer customers a lot of different ordering options, so in return you won't lose sales.
16. Will they keep in contact with you on a regular basis by e-mail?
Quote of the Day : "The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. To dig for treasures shows not only impatience and greed, but lack of faith. Patience, patience, patience, is what the sea teaches. Patience and faith. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach--waiting for a gift from the sea." -- Anne Morrow Lindbergh