Gpredict is a real time satellite tracking program for GNOME, based on the tracking engine of John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracker Predict.
Gpredict includes the following features:
- Tracking an infinite number of satellites only limited by the physical memory and processing power of the computer.
- Display the tracking data in lists, maps, polar plots and any combination of these.
- You can have many modules open at the same either in a notebook or in their own windows. The module can also run in full-screen mode.
- You can use many ground stations. Ground station coordinates can either be entered manually or you can get some appriximate values from a list with more than 2000 predefined locations worldwide.
- Predict upcoming passes for satellites, including passes where a satellite may be visible and communication windows
- Very detailed information about both the real time data and the predicted passes.
- Gpredict can run in real-time, simulated real-time (fast forward and backward), and manual time control.
- Doppler tuning of radios via Hamlib rigctld.
- Antenna rotator control via Hamlib rotctld.
Note: If an ads is shown, please click "SKIP ADS" on top right corner of page to continue downloading. I just make a living with my blog. Thank for your nice attention. And if you may want to get paid like me, click here for information.