Today's feature article is 10 Persuasive Triggers To Plug Into Your Ad
Read it below!
1. Most people want to win over others. Tell your prospects how their family or friends will admire them if they buy your product.
2. Most people want to associate with others that have the same interests. Give your prospects a free membership in a private chat room just for them.
3. Most people want a clean environment. Tell your prospects that you'll donate a percentage of your profits to help clean the environment.
4. Most people want to eat good food. Give your customers free coupons to a nice restaurant when they purchase your product.
5. Most people need or want new information to absorb. Give your customers a free ebook or tip sheet when they purchase your product.
6. Most people want to avoid or end pain. Tell your prospects how much pain and problems they will avoid or end if they buy your product.
7. Most people want to gain pleasure. Tell your prospects how much pleasure or the benefits they will gain, if they purchase your product.
8. Most people don't want to miss out on a major opportunity that they could regret in the future. Tell your prospects you'll be raising the price shortly.
9. Most people want to have good health and live longer. Give your prospects free coupons to a fitness club when they buy your product.
10. Most people want to belong to something or a select group. Give your prospects a free member-ship into your club when they buy your product.
Quote of the Day:"One of the most basic issues we face in our lives is the feeling of failure or guilt. I come froma minority group, families where F stood for feedback or flow and not failure. F's on a test meant a failed test and not a failure as a human being. F's helped me find my place in the universe because the family attitude was, "It was meant to be." And now we would see what good would come of this event." -- Bernie S. Siegel, MD